Online Incident Reporting
Welcome to the LMPD's Citizens Online Police Reporting System. With this system you will be able file an online police report without waiting.
If this is an Emergency, please call 9-1-1.
Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
- Is this a non-emergency?
- Did this incident occur within the LMPD's jurisdictional limits?
- Did unknown suspects commit the incident?
- Did this occur somewhere other than on a state highway?
If you answered yes to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report.
Only information with the red asterisk * are mandatory. If you have an email address, please enter it so you can get the status of your report (email addresses are not used for any other purpose).
If you answered no to any of the questions, please look at our FAQs below.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime.
Using the LMPD's Citizens Online Reporting System you can report incidents like; theft, vandalism and lost property.
To fill out a report online, click here.